DJI Ronin 2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer Kit
- For DSLRs and Cinema Cameras
- 30-Pound Payload Capacity
- Enhanced SmoothTrack Algorithm and GPS
- Upright, Underslung, and Briefcase Modes
- Easy Underslung/Upright Transitions
- 2-Axis Mode for Use with Steadicam
- Retractable Feet; Self-Supporting Design
- Camera Control for Select Cameras
- 2.4/5.8 GHz Switchable Remote
- Up to 0.6-Mile Control Range
What are the main differences between DJI Ronin and DJI Ronin 2?
Like the Ronin, the Ronin 2 was designed for handheld camera applications but is now more versatile with aerial, car mounting, cable and Steadicam capabilities. Higher torque motors give the Ronin 2 a larger payload and new GPS algorithms allow it to perform smoothly in high-stress environments. Along with many other improvements, the Ronin 2 brings a whole new level of stabilization to Ronin users.