Cooke Mini S4/i lens Kit
- DPs prefer to specify Cooke Mini S4/i lenses to take advantage of the Cooke look as well as the on-set usability and reliable operation, cost has sometimes been a barrier. In addition, many purchasers of digital cameras like Red also want a full set of lenses at a realistic price.
- We also wanted to open up the opportunity to use Cooke Mini S4/i lenses in risky situations such as on-board stunt work; lower costs lenses reduce rental and insurance costs.
S4 Quality Deserves the S4 Name
- Our goal has been to deliver a smaller, lighter lens which offers the same resolution, optical quality and reliability as the S4/i, but at a lower price. We decided that the lenses should be equally suitable for shooting film and digital images up to and beyond a 4K resolution pipeline.
- In addition the lenses include /i Technology, providing lens data per frame for downstream post production. Like the S4/i lenses, the miniS4/i’s are designed for motion photography and they don’t breathe.
- The lenses are one stop slower than the S4/i, as a result they can be smaller and lighter.
- All Cooke lenses are colour matched. This means miniS4/i and S4/i lenses can be mixed on a shoot with full confidence that the images will match.